Saturday, May 25, 2013

So PROUD

First time in my life to actually finish an english noveL! It was “The Time Keeper” by Mitch Albom~


Everything was a coincident.

If there were no 1 M'sia Book Vouchers, if my brother did not ask me to buy novel using the last RM50 voucher, if I did not wait for my friends who were wandering in Kinokuniya, if the novels was not easy to be comprehended... I would never try to finish any english novel.
 
The story line was fine. But the technique of writing a story that made me couldn't stop reading it until the very last sentence was terrifying! Every plot ended in suspense and I just couldn't help wondering what was going to happen next.

Somehow, there is something in it reminds me of 九把刀. Have 九把刀 ever written anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment